When the material conveying is finished, after the conveying pipeline is purged and cleaned in time delay, close the air inlet valve, then close the discharge valve, finish the conveying process and enter the next operation cycle. When the feeding valve is opened, the material falls into the transmitter freely. When the rising material in the transmitter touches the material level gauge, the material level gauge announces the full distribution signal, and the feeding valve is closed actively to complete the feeding process. The inlet valve opens actively, the compressed air enters the bottom of the transmitter, disperses and passes through the fluidized bed. When the materials are fully fluidized, the air pressure in the transmitter rises.
Qingdao SANWEI SEIKO specializes in the design and development of various pneumatic conveying systems, powder conveying systems, internal mixer upper auxiliary systems, full-automatic small material distribution systems. How to operate the pneumatic conveying system safely in the use process? What should we pay attention to?
1. Before operation and use of pneumatic conveying equipment, it is necessary to check whether the power supply is plugged in properly and whether the circuit is safe. If there is no mistake, the next operation is to be carried out.
2. Start the pulse dust remover and air compressor on the top of the silo, open the gate valve on the upper part of the pneumatic conveying equipment, carry out blanking, and start the roots blower when there is certain material in the small silo.
3. open the air inlet valve and conduct no-load test run for 5-10 minutes to blow out the sundries in the pipeline and the slag during welding. Check whether the connection parts of the transmission pipeline leak, whether the dust collector works normally, and whether the pressure gauge can display normally. If all the indications are normal, continue to operate.
4. Check that the dust remover on the top of the storehouse should work normally, and the operation resistance should be less than 1500pa. Check the ventilation layer for damage. During installation, special attention shall be paid to the slag burning out the ventilation layer at the bottom of the pump body.
5. At the end of operation, it is necessary to check whether the power supply is cut off, turn off the actuator to the zero position, empty the pipeline and then turn off the fan.
When the pressure in the transmitter reaches a certain value, the pressure sensor announces the signal, the discharge valve is opened actively, the fluidization of materials on the fluidized bed is strengthened, the conveying starts, and the materials in the transmitter are gradually reduced. In this process, the materials on the fluidized bed are always in the process of fluidization and conveying. When the pressure drops to the resistance of the pipeline after the material conveying of the transmitter, the indicator light will announce the signal, and the compressed air will clean the pipeline at a certain time, then the air inlet valve will be closed, and the outlet valve will be closed at a certain time interval, and the inlet valve will be opened.